Starting Over

Options
Joelflow
Joelflow Posts: 22 Member
Starting over from scratch. Looking for friends to motivate and to help motivate me.

Thanks!

Replies

• patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck! you can do it!
  • formality
    formality Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In that same boat with you! Seems like this site is a pretty excellent place to start, what with all these wonderful, encouraging people around.

Wishing you all the best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great. :)
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Carmen. I am starting over again, also. I have gained and lost many pounds. I had been at least keeping things under control for the last few years, even though I was still overweight by about 70 pounds. I kept from gaining by working out for a hour at least 4 days a week. But then I took an extended vacation for the month of May and drove across the country. Because I was eating restaurant food and not exercising I gained 12 pounds.

Now that I am home again, I am starting over to lose those 80 pounds for good. My daughter introduced me to Fitness Pal and since I am on the computer alot, I think it is a good tool to use.

Would like to make some friends here and participate in discussions. It would help me to be a part of a group, even if it is with people that are in different areas of the country.

Good luck to all of you.