Hello Fellow MFP'ers

Options
I have been logging in now for about 15 days, and I have to say that I look forward to logging in each morning to see how everyone supports each other. It is GREAT!!

Anyhoo, I have lost a total of 6 lbs since I started, but the scale has stopped being nice to me. I think my body called my bluff and revolted. I fluctuate between gaining or losing 3-4 lbs each day which has diminished my confidence a bit; but, a winner never quits and a quitter never wins, so I'll take my 3-4 lbs graciously and tip my hat to the scale each day until we meet again later in the week.

i look forward to posting more on the site and hopefully, crossing my fingers and wishing on a very lucky star that I can reach my goal weight by my brother's wedding day, July 24, 2011.

:tongue:

Replies

• Gadget_Dog
    Options
    Hi There....

I'm a 'Newbie' as well so we are both on that learning curve!

But i did learn that checking the scales daily is not a good idea as there are so many things that affect its reading...even down to the time of day!

Suggest you weigh in on the same day each week and at the same time (probably the morning) to get the most consistant readings.....

Good luck!
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    The scale is only kind to me every 3 days LOL Normally I stay the same weight for 3 days then it drops about .8 pounds. Nothing major. But boy is it nice to see a different number that's lower than the last.

Good luck reaching your goal. I'm sure you can do it!
  • tamara003
    Options
    Hello, and glad to hear your loosing weight, but remember mussel weighs more than fat, so you really need to take measurments, thigh, arms waist,hips, and breast. Dont worry too much about weight, and dont get on the scale too much :) good luck on your journey, wish you well! :)