I recently joined MFP

Options
Hi all,

In October of this year I decided it was time to change....my weigh had reached an all time high of 287 lbs! On my 5'4 frame it was just getting out of hand. I started to attempt to count calories and lost 3 lbs my first week and 1 lb the second week. But all the counting was getting difficult with my busy schedule. I was playing around with my Iphone and found the app for MFP and I have been doing better ever since. This site has made it alot easier to keep track of my calorie intake and calories burned. I am happy to report that I am now at a total weight lost of 11lbs in 4 weeks!!! I am eating healthier than ever and have even noticed a difference in my clothes.

My goal is to be 150-160! So I guess I have 130-140 lbs to go!

Replies

• pattysw17
    Options
    Hi! Great start to your diet! Best Wishes to your success, and welcome to MFP!
  • hXc_Kitten
    Options
    Hello! I joined this just today & was amazed at the food & exercise tracking tools! It's the first day of my new life & I am the heaviest I have ever been (except when I was 9 months preggo!). I weigh 195 & would like to weigh 150. Maybe less, but that hasn't happened since high school, so I'm trying to be realistic. I went to the gym today, for the first time, too & was so happy with my report at the end of the day....
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    WELCOME to MFP...........YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....That sounds terrrrrrrific........I too find this site easy & manageable...it is simple... & it has made a big impact to our lives for all of us..............isn't that super....much success on your journey to a better and healthier living..............CHAO......................
  • ms_brighteyes
    Options
    Thanks for your comments ladies and gents! I have never been so excited in my life...with the exception of the birth of my two beautiful children and being married to the man of my dreams!

Let's do this! :smile:
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I joined a week ago and have lost 4lbs!!! This site make the process more tangible for me. I see my calories long after I eat them and I see the exercise long after the burn. I love MFP and am telling anyone who will listen about it:love: