Need help to get back on track before I ruin it all!

Options
Hi There 

I know there is like a million of these posts a week, but I am looking for some ‘true’ support followers on here.

I’m a 20 year old girl from Australia, I created a new account about 4 months ago and never bothered with adding ‘friends’ as such as I was well on track and thought I would be fine on my own as long as I kept logging.

Now I’m not sure if it’s the winter weather here in Australia or not having supporters on here to keep an eye on me and make sure I’m keeping to my goals, or just a mixture of the both….
I’ve put on about 2kg which isn’t much for me as I’m quite small, but that’s not my main issue. My issue is that I’ve put on fat and lost muscle. I worked so hard to create a lean, strong and healthy body and now I’ve been slack and eating crap and am going downhill. I want to get back on track before this gets out of hand and I completely ruin the last year or hard work and discipline.

I suppose what I’m looking for is ‘friends’ on here that log every day – and log truthfully even if it has been a bad day or week. I’m looking for people whos goals are not only weight loss but overall health. People who will keep me going 

So please, if this is you – add me and let’s support each other. I need it! 

Replies

• davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    just added you
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log every day. In the past 2 years, my hubby and I have lost a combined 187 pounds. We decided it was time to start being healthy and together, we have changed our lives. Feel free to add me.