Starting my journey!

Options
Honestly, I am scared. I know from when I've tried to do this in the past, I have failed. I hope I have the strength to do this right. I want to feel beautiful in my body ALL the time, not just when I convince myself I am. Please pray and support! I really need it!

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. There's tons of great advice on here to help you succeed.

I would start off by saying don't put so much pressure on yourself. There is no "fail." If you have a heavy eating day and go over your goal, you're not derailing the whole process. You're only delaying the day you reach your ideal weight. Since this isn't a race, that's fine. Take it slow and steady and be kind to yourself. Develop a healthy relationship with food, not an anxious relationship full of rules and restrictions, and you'll take the weight off and keep it off for the rest of your life.
  • Stoophanie
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! It's just so hard to keep focused for me. I used to be anorexic back when I was in middle school, so I'm trying to keep away from intense, rash methods xD
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! I have lost 80 pounds in the past 2 years. Support is definitely key. Add me if you like.