So not to be "crude" but. . .

JWebster7777
JWebster7777 Posts: 16
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
How do you count sex as an exercise? It's not in there and I need to find a way to get more calories, and lets be honest it can be a workout sometimes.

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    I don't count sex into my calorie count, as it's normal activity for me.

If you really want to know, wear a heart rate monitor. But honestly, the boyfriend and I tried that once and though the activity was fun, he didn't burn a significant amount of calories to even make tracking it worth it.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    I don't count sex into my calorie count, as it's normal activity for me.

If you really want to know, wear a heart rate monitor. But honestly, the boyfriend and I tried that once and though the activity was fun, he didn't burn a significant amount of calories to even make tracking it worth it.

Cracking up at this right now. She's right though.
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    There's a website called Calories per hour <caloriesperhour.com> They have just about every activity you could imagine, including sex. I don't know how to add exercises on here as I haven't needed to, but at least you'll be able to roughly calculate how many you're burning.
  • There's a website called Calories per hour <caloriesperhour.com> They have just about every activity you could imagine, including sex. I don't know how to add exercises on here as I haven't needed to, but at least you'll be able to roughly calculate how many you're burning.

Awesome thanks
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    I am pretty sure that I burn at least 250 calories every other day :)
    This is oretty much the only "exercise" hat I am doing right now :)
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Call a hooker... All hookers are required by law to have all those Nutrition Facts and Calories are included.
  • Now thats funny!!!!:)
This discussion has been closed.