I'm finally ready.

Options
I've been using MFP app on and off for a while now, but have never actually been on the website. I have been needing some encouragement lately and it just dawned on me that this would probably be a great place for that.

I'm 27 and married with 3 kids. I've have struggle with weight issues my entire life. I did lose 60lbs approx 9 years ago, but life and 3 kids in 4 years added all that plus about 40 more over the last 9 years. Over that time, I.have dieted and lost weighr but every time I would lose focus and gain it back. Actually this time last year I was about 10lbs smaller and I feel so stupid for at least not maintaining that. I have been tracking again for 3 weeks today and I have lost 11.4lbs. I know I am just getting started but I already feel so much better just knowing I'm doing something to escape this prison of fat. Good luck to everyone out there whether your trying to shed a few lbs or half your body weight.

Replies

• shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Firstly I'd like to congratulate you for starting here on the site and looking for friends to help you on your way. This is definitely a good place to be, with the friendliest people.

Well done for the weight loss so far, I hope this continues.
    If you'd like to add me as a friend or send me a message I'm always happy for this.
    x
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I'm rooting for you!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great loss! Keep up the work. You can do it!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats , for getting back on track. You can do this!!