Do you plan to or have you lost over 100 pounds?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cara8359
    Cara8359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am now at 99 pounds to go, but I was at about 105. I have two artificial hips, three cracked vertebrae and a herniated disc, have had both shoulders surgically repaired along with major biceps tendon repair in both arms, and just had sinus surgery for every sinus. For five years I've been on antibiotics and steroids about every 3-5 weeks or so it seemed until I finally had a new GP say gosh, have you seen and ENT? One visit, one CT later, and I was scheduled for surgery. That was five weeks ago, and I am feeling SO much better now, and able to breathe! Next up? Losing the weight I had gained the past five years due to being ill and having all of those steroids along with four surgeries. I'm looking for motiviation and friendship with people making similar journeys!

Let's do this!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm down 170something and have another 40-50 lbs to go. May I just recommend some of the communities? Let's Lose 100+!, Starting weight 300+, and People losing a whole person have been a huge help to me, although they are not quite as active as of late.

The progress pic is my current icon. You CAN do it.
  • prozakmorris
    Options
    I've lost 120 pounds in the last 32 months and since then, life has changed for the best, the battle is has ended the war has not.
  • lavenderphoenix
    lavenderphoenix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 150 lbs and looking for friends who are in a similar boat (hopefully we all have our life preservers on). Accepting any and all friend requests!