70lbs lost with pictures!!

Options
13»

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • RosanaRosanaDana
    RosanaRosanaDana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: You did that in 5 months??? How? Do you exercise or just diet?
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce !!!
  • Repeta82
    Repeta82 Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the awesome work. Dont forget this journey will have ups and downs but never get discouraged and keep on truckin!
  • foxandnegayo
    foxandnegayo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What caught my attention the most is how happy you look in the after photo :)
    Congratulations!
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work. That transformation is awesome!

I'm so glad you posted this! I thought I was the only one with those weird, poochy places under their boobs. I can't wait for those to go away! Good to know I'm not the only one! Haha.

Again, great job!

:flowerforyou:

I have that too! And it's actually a higher up on one side then the other due to a scar I have on the right side of my abdomen. Looks very weird and I am SUPER eager for it to flatten out like OP's has.
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great post - although would love to see more pics!
  • lillysunshine1
    lillysunshine1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you! Hahaha everyone sure does know how to make a girl feel special! :heart: I feel so much better about myself now that I'm healthier. I remember it was almost painful taking my before pictures because of how unhappy I was. This time around was FUN! I can't wait to lose more weight so I can take more pictures hahaha!

Thank you again for being so supportive!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I :heart: your after photo!
    You have such a beautiful smile and look so happy/proud!

Amazing work! Way to go!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! I think it's easy to get discouraged and seeing successes like yours helps keep others on track and motivated.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Look at that smile, love it! You look awesome!
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i just had to comment because the first picture you look like you're about to burst into tears and the second your attitude is radiant! love how happy you look! that's crazy fast weight loss! congrats on your success
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Looking great. I love the story told by the difference in your facial expression before and after.
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You ARE an inspiration! Great job!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL LOSS! Good for you! You Rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!