Early Morning Runners

Options
2»

Replies

• angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Last night was a later night then normal. I go to church on Wednesday night, and I don't typically get home until close to 10pm at night (I take the bus everywhere and it's a long bus ride from my church to where I live) That will change when I move in 37 days. I guess I should try NOT doing it on a morning where I was out late.
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Just takes time to adjust. I've been running in the mornings for almost 3 years now. I need about 7 hours of sleep, and can get up at 4:30 am, hydrate, and be running by 5:30 after I get to the gym.
  • eshults89
    eshults89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i love running in the morning. you get to see all the critters before they hide away for the day :) last night i watched the conjuring though and everything was scaring me on my morning run!!! thats the only tough thing. i am afraid i will eat it on the pavement because its so dark
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    i love running in the morning. you get to see all the critters before they hide away for the day :) last night i watched the conjuring though and everything was scaring me on my morning run!!! thats the only tough thing. i am afraid i will eat it on the pavement because its so dark

I live in the city! Only thing I see are crows!