how do I stop breast pain from jogging?

Options
I have a smallish frame with big boobies (32GG) and I want to start jogging again but even when I'm wearing a regular bra and three sports bras on top, they still bounce and hurt a lot when I jog. I quit jogging in the first place because if I was at the gym or outside I'd get harassed, it'd be nice if I could run without jiggling boobs so I'd stop getting harassed. Any suggestions for a good sports bra/other ways to reduce breast pain when jogging? So far the only thing I can think of is binding them with duck tape lol

Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    There are sports bras out there, though they might be more expensive. Enell or Shock Absorber comes to mind.

I'm smaller than you, but at 32DD Shock Absorber actually does pretty well.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'd invest in a good quality sports bra or two specifically designed for women with bigger assets.

Wouldn't hurt to look around online and see what is out there.

Edited for spelling.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I Soviet Russia. Breast Pain stops YOU from jogging.

// Do what they said
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    There are some good recs on this thread! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1367089-sports-bras
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have always gotten a size smaller than normal (usually wear a L and I get M). Just to squish them down ( I have no idea if this is terrible for me or not but I do it). Seems to work out well.
  • lhill2992
    lhill2992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue, get a Moving Comfort Sports Bra. They are pricey, but I promise it has been the best investment!!!