Newbie here and looking for some cheerleaders :)!

Options
Hey, I'm not really new to the site, but this is the first time I created a plan on MFP. 4 years ago I was 50 lbs lighter and unfortunately have gained the weight back. I'm frustrated with how I let myself down, but I realize that I need to be more serious about my weight and that I also need support.

I need some cheerleaders, but more than that, I need to be a cheerleader for others! If anyone is interested please friend me :happy:

Replies

• white510
    white510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here.....feel free to add me.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Cheering for you!!!! You can do this!!! feel free to add me.
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Add me if you would like!! (:
  • MsTnjohn
    MsTnjohn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be a cheerleader! We can cheer each other on. I wanna lose 50 as well.
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Lost 80 pounds, but gained 30 back after having a baby. Looking for some cheerleaders too! Add me!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'll be your cheerleader! :smile:

I log daily and have an open diary too!
  • cak2011
    cak2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here daily and also have my diary viewable!
  • Vinnie2shoes
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). Im new to the site
  • nikki6669
    nikki6669 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this too. Finding it really helpful! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • cobismom13
    Options
    I'd love to be your cheer leader, can we cheer for each other? It would be great to have friends who are not bringing us down, but lifting us up......I'm ready. Rah, Yea, Rah ---- go for it:smile:
  • focused8152
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love having support and giving support!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! Lets support each other!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'd cheerlead, but I got to fat to fit in a skirt.
  • edrobles99
    edrobles99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, more teammates in this the better :)
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a cheerleader! Woo hoo!

Anyone on this thread can add me :flowerforyou:
  • LorrieGrace88
    LorrieGrace88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this thread. I would love to be added to the group. I desperately need teammates. I was on one but think that everyone left. I was here before a few years ago and now I am back w/47-50 lbs. to lose. I need motivation, especially in the exercise department. So far this week, I have managed to eat properly and have had NO candy which is my downfall--really a lot of bad stuff--but especially candy. I am 56 years old and have been doing this behavior since my late teens. Even when I am thin, and people say so, I STILL see the "fat" me looking in the mirror. I am going to need to do something this time that will change that image. Probably a LOT of prayer and soul searching. I am very good at encouraging others, I just wish I could listen to and take my own advice:embarassed: