tumblr_mb23414niY1qmo3uko2_500.gif
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love seeing you young girls get success from weight loss and working so hard at it early on instead of waiting like I did when it is so much harder as you get older. You develope all kinds of ailments and being heavy just accentuates them. So good for you young lady, woman, momma, wife. Keep up the good work and I can imagine the sexy you will be bringing back! WTG
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL and I loved reading about your story. Feel free to add me if you like! I am SO PROUD of YOU!!!!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you've come and your commitment to taking it further. Your hard work shows and your confidence shines through. :flowerforyou:
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Options
    Nice work; that IS a glamorous transformation!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look fantastic!!!! :smile:
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.

You're amazeballs.
  • joverine
    joverine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ty for sharing with us it motivated me. Great job!!!
  • MicheeH160
    MicheeH160 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good girl! So inspirational!
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi you've done so well and I love your attitude. You look so happy and I think that once we realise what we really want you'll go for it. Just carry on with your life, and it's great that you're getting back into the sports you loved. I think the weight loss will follow from there Being happy is the most important thing in the world, then we can cope with all the other stuff. I love these giffs. I'm new to posting and stuff, although I've been on here a long time, I would love to know how you find them. I just love the dancing cats lol. Anyway, back to topic, good luck with the rest of your journey, you really are an inspiration and I hope you are really really proud of yourself and the amazing things that are ahead of you. All the very best with your journey xxx :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!