Just getting started!

Lonnad1
Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
Just started MFP this week. I lost 80 pounds after I had my 2nd child and maintained it for six years. After baby number three, I gain 30+ of it back. I am starting to feel extra weight in my back and have a lot less energy. I am ready to get this weight off for good! I know with my last weight loss journey, I needed encouragement and support, which lead me to this site. Looking for anyone who might be able help me this last and final time around! Thanks!!!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    I'm game! Add me!
  • joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Im Game !!
  • Lonnad1
    Thank you! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • almondjoy206
    almondjoy206 Posts: 16 Member
    Im brand new on here too and need encouragement and support as well! Its been super hard for me to lose the weight after my 3rd baby as well. I want/need to lose 60+ pounds but its been difficult since I am a stay at home.mom
  • I also just started this week. I'm trying to lose the 25 pounds I gained back after my last child. I would be happy to do this together if you want. :-)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Add me!! I've lost about 60lbs so far and hopefully I can reach my goal weight by next summer!!
  • white510
    white510 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, Im just getting started on here too....anyone feel free to add me.
  • I am just getting started on here...my brother told me about this site...so need lots of encouragement . Feel free to add me
  • Lonnad1
    Thanks for all the support! Can't wait to get to get this weight off for good!
  • BradD1979
    BradD1979 Posts: 5 Member
    you can do this sis!! it works just log everything you eat
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Hello,

I am here for one month and I am always up to give encouragement. I am also a mom of three and finally the time is here to loose the weight. Its our time! Add me