Men Who Cheat

Options

Replies

• shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of comments here that really piss me off. I'm pretty sure anyone could take a guess at which ones those are and you'd be right.

But anyways, I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual, but wouldn't you think that if a guy is on the shorter side, he'd be self-conscious of his height, so once he got a significant other, he would be less likely to stray in part, for fear of not finding another partner down the road?
    I would disagree
  • blueize70
    blueize70 Posts: 1,101
    Options
    There are a lot of comments here that really piss me off. I'm pretty sure anyone could take a guess at which ones those are and you'd be right.

But anyways, I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual, but wouldn't you think that if a guy is on the shorter side, he'd be self-conscious of his height, so once he got a significant other, he would be less likely to stray in part, for fear of not finding another partner down the road?

This is a load of crap. I'm 5'8" and not self-conscious about my height in the least. I have dated women shorter than me, I have dated women my height and I have dated women taller than me. I have no fear about "not finding another partner down the road." I've also never cheated, but that's because I actually like and respect women, not because I have some kind of insecurities about my height.

This is so sweet...can we date? I'm married though, is that a problem?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    According to survey results from the extra marital dating site, IllicitEncounters.com, guys over 5'10" are twice as likely to cheat than those who don't quite measure up when it comes to height. Did you just give your 5'11" boyfriend the side eye after reading that?

No, did you?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    According to survey results from the extra marital dating site, IllicitEncounters.com, guys over 5'10" are twice as likely to cheat than those who don't quite measure up when it comes to height. Did you just give your 5'11" boyfriend the side eye after reading that?

No, did you?

Yeah, you are totally getting a ride for that comment.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    so my dad must be extremely loyal.... 5'6 and shrinking with old age lol.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Slutty women love tall men...lol

by this theory, I'm a slut.

Duh. :laugh: :drinker:
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    What do you call cheating to start with? Is it a bj or a one night stand with a stranger you will never see again or is it hours passed texting "a good firend" you cannot be 15 mn without?

What is you have different sexual need in the couple? How do you deal with that? (both man and woman)

I know american are much more puritan and often confuse sex and love, but many couples would be saved if there was more flexibility

what's worse, a physical need or an extra emotional attachment?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    What do you call cheating to start with? Is it a bj or a one night stand with a stranger you will never see again or is it hours passed texting "a good firend" you cannot be 15 mn without?

What is you have different sexual need in the couple? How do you deal with that? (both man and woman)

I know american are much more puritan and often confuse sex and love, but many couples would be saved if there was more flexibility

Simple. If you have to hide it from your spouse, it's cheating.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Simple. If you have to hide it from your spouse, it's cheating.

I wish there was a like button but there isn't so "like"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Damn American's and naivety!
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    perhaps the 5'10"+ are just the stupid ones that admit it on the surveys.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options

both. if a partner isn't good enough to satisfy either of those things, then there's a problem.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

My husband is only 5'8.. and no I didn't bother giving him the side eye.. really?? tomorrow it will be all women over 5 feet cheat lmaooo I keep his butt way to busy to even think about it.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'11" and never cheated but have been cheated on.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"...soooo...I guess I'm doomed!:smokin:
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    All men of all sizes cheats, if given the opportunity

My ex cheated on me and he was only 5'8.. short *kitten* :tongue:
  • Emberrise
    Emberrise Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    "Shorty don't stray!" I just laughed out loud at that.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    How about the flip side to the coin? Do taller women cheat more as well? Remember y'all, its not just men that cheat.

The Main categories of Women that Cheat are:

The Low Self-Esteem Wife
    The Emotionally Starved Wife
    The Angry Wife
    The Wife Who Seeks Excitement
    The Sexually Deprived Wife

Well...I'm not angry...
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    Slutty women love tall men...lol

I actually laughed out loud...

And marrying taller than I (I'm 5'9", he's 6'3") musta been my biggest mistake! :sad:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I hink this study has an extraneous variable. Short guys can just hide better. ;)