Need Motivation!

Options
I have been dieting for about two months now. I have been very meticulous, but now I am starting to hit a wall. The weight loss is slower and I give into more food temptations. Any words of encouragement or advice?

Replies

• Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! It's hard. I just really started and hitting the wall is something that scares me. Celebrate all the wins. Maybe you didn't lose a pound, but how about inches? Are clothes fitting better? Do you have more energy or stamina? All of these things are amazing and you worked for it. Don't stress about the actual pounds, focus on being healthy and fit. That will help you in the long run.

If you fall, pick yourself up and start again. Don't beat yourself up about it, just move forward. You can do it!!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Dont do something or restrict yourself to where it is a crash diet..do it marathon style, lifestyle changes. One less cookie , one more pushup.

Also keep yourself in a normal range and never eat below your BMR. I had months where I would only lose .5lb and you know what thats okay. As long as I wasnt gaining and I was doing right, the weight will come off.