Juice fast

Options
13»

Replies

• MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im with the person who said jts annoying that juicing isnt good for you! How is drinking nothing but fruits and veggies? Thats what were suppose to be eating anyways. Were suppose to be eating plant based foods. "But you dont get protien blah blah blah"...so you think you only gey protien from meat? No...as I said were not even suppose to be eating animals. Were suppose to be eating plant based foods. Trust me you can get protien from plant based foods, that is more whole some than protien from animals. Like nuts? Wake up people STOP saying its unhealthy. Watch fat sick and nearly dead if you dont believe.

If you want to do a juice fast, DO ONE. You will feel crappy the first few days because your body is adjusting, thats normal, but you will get over it. Start with a small goal, like 7 to 10 days. Obviously get exercise with it so you have lean muscle mass. PLEASE try it if your thinking about it..
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I meant to say im wirh the person who said its annoying that people say juicing isnt good for you**
  • stronghealthywoman
    stronghealthywoman Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Let me first say that even though its my first juice fast, juicing is not new to me, I been juicing for 2 years and I have seen the results it can produce with a plant-based lifestyle.

A lot people like to criticize lifestyles in which they have not researched or even tried it for themselves.

If you have never juiced or lived a plant-based lifestyle you can't possibly talk on how it affects the body, mind or what not.

I know juicing is a great thing for the body, because I have seen it cure people from many different diseases in my family and others. So if juicing creates amazing things for you while eating a plant-based foods, why not fast for a period of time.
    From what I know fasting is as old as the planet, its not a new thing.

Some say there is not science behind it to prove what it says its true, since when do we need to have science to prove anything for it to work? But just in case there is a book called Fasting for Life by Frank Mason, PhD.

I think that those who are criticizers or who don't believe in juicing, much less fasting, I say try it, you have nothing to lose.

Also I think people on here come to get thoughts, ideas and encouragement, not criticizing or bashing for what they are looking support for.