What are you thankful for?

vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
What am I thankful for??????? I give thanks to God for loving me,strengthening me, forgiving me, encouraging me, for good health, for MFP, for my achievements, my failures, my family, my friends,etc; etc;;;; my list is VERY VERY long how about you?
May all you reading this be blessed with giving thanks!!! happy thanksgiving day !!!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    EVER YTHING!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I'm thankful for my beautiful children whom each day amaze me just a little more. And also, thankful to be alive.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Chocolate...the only substance keeping me from throttling someone right now.
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    I am thankful for being Canadian, so I don't have to struggle with not eating Thanksgiving dinner. Our Thanksgiving was last month ;)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    I am thankful for my family!!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    I’m thankful for my husband, who even at my heaviest, made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world.
  • I'm thankful for losing 19lbs and now I'm pregnant : )
  • I am thankful that I found this website back in August which started me on a wonderful journey of health, fitness and overall happiness. Thanks to all the support, motivation and information that has been shared in these forums. Special thanks to my pal's that have directly shown me love, support and the pushes I needed sometimes. :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    Chocolate...the only substance keeping me from throttling someone right now.
    SOOOO funny!!! After you eat it, throttle them anyway for the calorie burn!:laugh:
  • vhuber
    There have not been many posters, are you not thankful for something???
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I'm thankful for my family.
    I'm thankful that my husband starts a new job next week.
    I'm thankful that i now know how to eat nutrient dense food.
    I'm thankful for P90X, it got me out of my rut.
    I'm thankful for having a roof over my head, a car that works, and my job.
  • With a huge stresses right before the holiday, (no job, broken car, bills, etc.) it's a nice reminder that it's important to see what's good in my life.

I am humbly thankful for my two healthy children. They are everything I've ever wanted in 2 little bodies.

Nothing else matters.
  • vhuber
    May all those that read this be blessed with thanksgiving!!!!
This discussion has been closed.