New 30 Day Shred Fitness Group! Lose by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! Didn't really feel like exercising tonight, but feel much better now that I've done it.
  • graciebean86
    Options
    day 1 completed!! go me!! :)
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This is the perfect thread for me. I just bought the dvd and started it 11/21. The push ups are the hardest for me so far. I do the modified version and still feel like those are killer.
  • monkeymom11
    Options
    Day one done! Holy cow was that hard, the jumping jacks and jump rope are the hardest for me. My knees were popping and grinding but hopefully these moves will strengthen them. I just had a question does anyone know how to log that onto the exercise log? Do you just list it under cardio? please let me know.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Is it okay if I join?? I just did Level One Day One right now. :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    oooooopps Startimg tomm now!!
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    ican i join in? i'm starting mine today when the kids go for their nap, i'm nervous and excited all rolled into one - i've watched it and knowits gonna be a killer!
  • forJupiter
    Options
    Hey guys, I just did my first day (I'm counting it as on the 24th though seeing as I haven't slept yet). I like it, its tough on my knees do to me having a twisted tibia and fibia. Its not bad though, definitely good for me starting from 0.
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    just done the first day, relatively easy and low cal burn, find my self looking forward to tomorrows workout - though definately going to keep my normal workouts along side it though
  • monkeymom11
    Options
    Day 2 done! It feels good but I am sore! Well Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA have a great day and talk to you tomorrow.
  • monkeymom11
    Options
    So my exercise plan on here says I should be exercising 30 min a day but with the 30 day burn it is only 20min. so my question is, is anyone else in this same situation and are you working out a second time each day to meet your exercise goal or do you feel that the 30 day burn video is enough for one day (because to be honest I am sore).
  • savyfox
    Options
    Day two was hard! Especially since I went out last night and drank. I never do that but wasn't going to let anything get in my way of finishing this thing. Wanna know why? Because I knew I had you guys to back me!
  • savyfox
    Options
    Feel like I am screwing up this posting thing. Let me know if I am replying right.
  • savyfox
    Options
    How are you doing with the workout?
  • savyfox
    Options
    Good job! I'm proud of you! I know it isn't going to be easy but listen to what she says in the video. She has people just like you who are doing the jumping jacks. Give it time and you will get there!
    Full range of motion was hard for me. I'm over 40, over 300 lbs, and felt brittle as an old christmas tree. Every joint popped and groaned and I had to modify the hell out of every move. I'm a little afraid to do the jumping jacks so I just jogged/marched in place. Getting up and down off the floor is hard. I did push ups off my desk instead of the ground. I couldnt do the quad stretch at all, I cant reach behind me to grab my hands let alone my foot.

But I did it. I'm sweaty. I moved! Time for water :D
  • TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise do you count it as when you log it?
  • Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise do you count it as when you log it?

I log it as 20 minutes circuit training on MFP - just got a new Polar FT7 heart monitor and the results are very similar (HR monitor is slightly higher when adjusted for BMR calories).
  • graciebean86
    Options
    day 3 is done....and i definitely feel it....ouch.
  • TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little behind everyone, I just finished day 1. One down, 29 to go :)
  • DC1981
    Options
    Hope its not too late...I'd like to do this as well. I do not have the JM wk out, but I am committed to working out daily.