I AM SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kyasarin381
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to say that as well. That's so wonderful.
  • kyasarin381
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's a amazing feeling. I had a baby three months ago and can't wait to go back to my normal size. Lost 35lbs already 15 more to go!!

Wow! That's definitely an inspiration. I had a baby 4 months ago and i'm just starting to lose it. I guess I need to exercise more. :)
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Whoooot Whoooot!! :drinker:
    way to go!! :bigsmile:
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is an amazing feeling! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    woo.gif
  • SwtDrmzzz
    SwtDrmzzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have ALWAYS looked GREAT but I am really excited that you are so happy!!!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You have ALWAYS looked GREAT but I am really excited that you are so happy!!!!

I love you! But seriously I was weighing almost 200 lbs. like only 7lbs away. When I was so big I could not buy clothes in regular stores anymore I knew something had to change. If you look in my pics there is a photo of me after about 5lbs lost. I weighed about 185. Now I am as small as when I left Ok!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    woo.gif

I love the smiley! And your pic is my favorite ever because you look like you are grabbing boobs!!!:laugh:
  • oracle730
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I threw out all my skinny pants years ago...maybe I should buy some to have something to shoot for! LOL! You are an inspiration!!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats to you and your success!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yay! I think having that goal is a fantastic way to measure your success you are SKINNY ! wo0t
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. You look great
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!! WHat a great feeling that must be!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!