What have you been tempted by in the last 24 hours? Did you

Options
2»

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I ate a nice big piece of fudge cake yesterday. Lol. (Only cause it was my birthday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I wanted a drink! But I told myself to wait to have wine w/ Thanksgiving dinner!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    one of my co-workers brought a Schwann's Ice Cream Cake to work today............ Grrrrrr:devil:
    So far so good! I'm sayin "no thanks!":noway:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    PB&J. My hubby was making him one last night for his lunch today and was sitting right next to me and the peanut butter smelled so good but I had no calories left so I resisted and did not eat one!!!!!
  • chokklate
    Options
    Chocolate, cookies, the INFAMOUS "Starbucks Lemon Loaf". I told my office colleagues that we have to stop with the chocolate basket in the lobby and bring some fruit!!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I skipped my workout I was soo tired! and then I burnt my self getting dinner out of the oven. Its pretty bad. I had two glasses of wine to counter act the pain. and a scoop of peanut butter I didn't log
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Sweets! Yes, I gave in to a cupcake from Mad Hatter Cupcakes this morning.
    :blushing:

I need to go burn it off after work tonight.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Today it was the Chili con Carne in the Cafeteria. But I had a salad instead. Also I went to the grocery store on Sunday and had Luigi's Lemon Italian Ice in my cart and spent 5 minutes debating then put it back. They have only 100 calories (and I make it last about 1/2 hour) but it has 26g of sugar and I'm trying to kick my sugar addiction. My dad is in the last stages of kidney failure due to diabetes and I'm not going down that road.

Usually if I have a craving bad enough I will give into it. I try not to deprive myself. MODERATION!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Just went through drive-thru at Wendy's to get small chili (only 220 cals) and wanted an order of fries cause they looked so delicious on that hugh billboard. BUT, I didn't give in. Drove off with only chili, and it only cost $1.39. Can't beat that.

Last night I was temped to do a short workout cause I was tired. Told myself I would be satisfied even if I only did 30 minutes on the elliptical. Did those 30 mins then hopped on the treadmill for 20 mins.
  • NavyMommy
    NavyMommy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sonic. On my way home from working out I wanted a SuperSonic Breakfast burrito so badly, and I knew I didn't have anything in the house for lunch, but instead I went to Wendys and got a small chili and side salad :)
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Totally just had like 25 almonds...

but there are dougnuts sitting in the kitchen at work.. I opened the box, and saw them, and saw my favourtie.. a Honey Cruler from Tim Hortons... and I shut the box and sat back at my desk and sulked.. punched it into my diary and everything went red.. nope.. not happening.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I drank sake with my avocado roll last night. It was wonderful, totally satisfying, and totally within my calories for the day. It's reassuring that I can live my normal life and still be within my calorie goals. My reward (also a temptation): a sweater dress from J. Jill.... I was totally amazed that I'm a small at J.Jill. I've never managed to maintain at a small, so this sweater dress is the measure. I want to wear it for Thanksgiving 2011 as well as 2010!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Totally just had like 25 almonds...

but there are dougnuts sitting in the kitchen at work.. I opened the box, and saw them, and saw my favourtie.. a Honey Cruler from Tim Hortons... and I shut the box and sat back at my desk and sulked.. punched it into my diary and everything went red.. nope.. not happening.
    I thought I was the only one that did this!!! Great method seeing that red eh?! LOL :happy:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Oh... I'm also tempted by lt3ag4s, aka Mark, lol. That's an inside joke for us. :)
  • smash0719
    Options
    Christmas candy!! I went to Target on lunch and they had Hershey's kisses (all flavors - I love the peppermint ones!) on sale. I looked, thought about it and walked on. I got some Extra Sugar Free Dessert Delight gum instead! See ya later sweet tooth :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My biggest temptation was to skip the gym. When I get tired, I just want to lay down and sleep, not workout. I usually don't cheat with the food, unless it's overinduldging by eating more than a serving size. I do this more because I feel hungry, rather than because I'm multitasking.

Shannon
  • arorra1
    Options
    I went in the break room at work today to make a cup of hot cocoa and there on the table were some fruit filled empanadas for the taking. I had no business eating one with my cocoa, especially after going out to Oregano's for lunch, but I did...and I skipped kickboxing tonight which would have burned off the overage of 514 calories...DAMN!

I have lost my drive to workout lately, but I'm starting Jenny Craig tomorrow and the workouts are a MUST! Gonna get back on the wagon starting tomorrow and I'm staying away from the break room at work. HAHAHA