Options

Replies

• lordvaderofcheam
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Most of us are here trying to lose weight. I noticed that you're battling with anorexia. Are there groups on this site that are specific to that, where you can meet others who have similar challenges? I'm wondering if this site is even the best site for that.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    And anyone can add me also. :smile:
  • Please feel free to add me! More friends = more accountability, which is what I'm needing!
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm sending you a request. Please feel free to add me!
  • drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more active friends – Be sure to Add Me!
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just recently cleaned up my list from several inactive users so feel free to request!
  • bluuu123
    bluuu123 Posts: 83
    Options
    I want more friends tooooooo

accountability + motivation + mutual support!!!

add me :)
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    same here.. add me if you like :)
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    active is great! let's share
  • Odinisgod
    Odinisgod Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hopping on this bandwagon. Looking for active friends. Add me, y'all.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday. I used to be extremely active but when people stopped coming on and I stopped getting support, I also stopped giving it. Would love a reason to get back at being more motivating to others =D
  • herbmfp
    herbmfp Posts: 2
    Options
    I am reintroducing myself to MFP. I used it successfully a couple years ago with the old format but now it is limited to FB friends and email. I lost all my MFP friends and also lost motivation. Now I am back and welcome anyone who is wanting to really drop some weight. My goal is 198 and currently sitting at 290
  • cvaj09
    cvaj09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I love working out and I'm in here every day, add me! It's nice to see and meet other people that are also getting fit!
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    anyone add me.........................but be active
  • ammster1
    Options
    I am on here quite a bit as well. Feel free to add me and anyone else can add me also. I love fitness and just became a coach and will be starting some new challenges on clean eating and fitness if anyone is interested. Hope you all have a great day!
  • a1n4t
    a1n4t Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

^^

71291571.png
  • SugaBee32
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!:) I am new on here and looking for active mfp friends as well. Have a great day everyone out there!!!:):)
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Totally looking for more friends to share the journey, I'm on daily, share feelings and comment often. so feel free to added me!
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! im a MFP addict ;) new friends welcome to add me :) have a good night!