Helppppp! Soooo hungry all the time!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I no longer do cardio, so the only exercise I'm getting every day is the ~30 min of the 30 day shred, aside from this, I'm pretty much sitting all day.

Did you set yourself as sedentary? I did that at first--I have a desk job--but it was way too low for me. (I'm your height and more than twice your age.) Try lightly active, set yourself to lose 1 pound or 1/2 pound/week, and eat back your exercise calories.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    "I no longer do cardio"
    ^30DS IS cardio.

I'm 5'7" as well and my BMR is about 1500, TDEE is just north of 2000 somewhere.
    I'm about 145# now but when I started I was heavier than you and tried the 1200 calories thing (ugh, such a bad idea in retrospect)
    I'm suspect that 1500 is not your TDEE unless you have little lean body mass (lbm).
    Your BMR very well might be lower than mine so my numbers probably won't work for you.
    But I'd double check your math on other sites
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what your diary looks like or how you are eating but I eat 3 Meals a day and 2- 3 snacks. This means I am eating every few hours. I dont have time to be hungry. Obviously my portions are smaller because of it!