another one bites the dust!

Options
Another size, that is...

The last time I felt OK in my own skin was about 5 years ago, and I was wearing 14's. Now I have made my way back to that size, and I have kind of stalled out...because all of the "skinny" clothes I have been hanging on to in my closet now fit me. Even the jeans slip right on, (even if they are fresh from the dryer).

I went thrift store shopping with my darling sister and she helps me by finding the stuff I should try on. I ususally dismiss something on the rack and she will insist that I try it...and she is right a LOT. She brought me a pink miniskirt that I immediately dismissed...it was a size 12. She pressed- try it...even if it doesn't fit yet it's still SO cute! I slipped it on and zipped it right up. Now I am not unaware of vanity sizing, and I believe that is the case here, but MAN it felt good to be wearing yet another smaller size!

YAY for thrift stores! My 4 new garments cost me $16. That's hard to beat! and YAY for size 12!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!