Yes... You can Build Muscle/Lose Fat at the Same Time

Options
When I was just a youngster in my twenties, I desperately wanted to gain muscle mass. Like many guys at that age, I longed to have big arms, wide shoulders, powerful and sweeping thighs, and a V-shape that tapered down to a small waist.
Unfortunately, that's not how I looked. When I glance at old pictures, it appears that I was fooling myself into believing I looked less like the Pillsbury Doughboy than I really did. What was wrong? I pumped iron, downed high quantities of protein, ingested carbs during the so-called "two-hour window" after my workout. And most importantly in my mind; I kept my calorie intake high because all the available information said I needed to "bulk up" - to eat many more calories than I was burning so I could gain that desired muscle mass.
Now in my forties, I'm easily gaining natural muscle that I longed for twenty years ago. Not only that, I'm doing it while staying lean. Just recently, I decided to lean down even further - getting my body f
Visit it! to get more information >>>>>> http://testcorepro-uk.com/

Replies

• oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    U did so coz of muscle memory and reintroducing weightlifting to ur life again.

Average person can't do that aside small new gain at the beginning.