Clif Shot Bloks

Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone ever had any of these? I was given a sample yesterday, and I don't want to eat it without an honest opinion on it. It's these things.

020-4.jpg

Replies

• T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Take the plunge
  • Scorpiomom222
    I'm too afraid of new tastes. lol
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member

Do you think someone on a message board is going to be able to give you an opinion that'll match your own? Taste is extremely subjective. Lots of runners like them, I have yet to try them...but what's the harm in taking a bite?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Well, I'd just like a review on them. I don't trust reviews from websites. They might be reps from people that work for them.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member

Oh my! If it's yucko you can always spit it out...I doubt you will be permanently damaged.
  • Meg28
    Meg28 Posts: 59
    Try it in training, not on race day! I find them nice while going for long bike rides because they have more substance then just a gel/gu. On the reverse, my personal preference is just to use a gel/gu for running because it goes down smooth and you do not have to worry about chewying. I'm not sure on their nutrition, but my guess is that they are high calorie and meant for intense and/or long exercise session when you have to get in a "meal" without slowing down. Also, I think they are kinda yummy :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    They are high in calorie. 100 calories for 3 small bloks.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    So what is the verdict?
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    ditto! how was it?
  • Scorpiomom222
    HAHAHA Alright, I'll try it. Chew, chew, chew............. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Tastes like gummy bears!!!!! This one is lemon-lime flavored.
This discussion has been closed.