Food before MFP....

Options
2»

Replies

• themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Breakfast
    - Nothing -

Yeah, I remember going YEARS without touching breakfast. Going to IHOP was special for me cause I never ate breakfast. That was in college, and I seriously thought going without food was going to help me lose weight. Gosh was I ever a dumb college kid!

But yet even though I skipped meals, I still managed to scarf down 2500+ calories a day. Sheesh!

Yeah, I was exactly like that too. Always skipping meals and eating high cal junk. Before MFP I don't even remember the last time I had breakfast or ate 6 times a day. Or even if I ever had it.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that little "if every day were like today" button was the alarm clock!!!

Breakfast was coffee, loads of creamer, and whatever sweet roll, honey bun, etc. laying around.

A fast food lunch.

Dinner was two or three helpings of whatever was cooked. It was usually a very heavy casserole, pizza, or spaghetti. OR, it was a fast food dinner.

Snacks were candy, half a jar of peanut butter, a row of chocolate chip cookies AND some sort of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.

Never drank water but I think I had more Diet Coke than blood in my body. Then, I would sit and watch The Biggest Loser and make up excuses as to why I couldn't lose any weight.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    All I can think about after reading all these posts is, "We've come a long way, baby!!!