DRENCHED!

WannaBthinJen
WannaBthinJen Posts: 15
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
How many of you get really sweaty when you work out? I swear, when I work out I get so sweaty! I mean, I don't mind it cuz to me thats means I am doing the right thing and I love to sweat in the sauna too. BUT one thing that does annoy me about it is that my hair gets drenched as if I took a shower! With all the salt in sweat it can't be good for my hair :/

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Take a shower! :smile:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Take a shower! :smile:

Agreed, I workout through my lunch hour and on my cardio days I take a shower because of sweating.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    I have the same problem. When I lift, I have to wear a sweat band because it was running into my eyes. It's not easy to wipe your brow when you are holding two 17.5lb weights.
  • Come on people! Of course I take a shower! I was just asking who has the same problem. I notice most people in the gym don't sweat nearly as much as me.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I'm a big sweater! I can't workout during lunch at work because of this. Even if I take a shower immediately after the workout, I am sweating again for about another 20 minutes! I wish I didn't sweat as much - sometimes it's embarassing when I am in a class and I soaked (along with the men) and the women look fine!!
This discussion has been closed.