Anyone know how to log Dance Dnce Revolution?

WildFlower7
WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
My new favorite cardio, my heartrate get's up higher and quicker then runing at 6.0on my treadmill. My new favorite cardio and I have so much fun doing it, but how in the world do I log it? Does anyone know!? Thanks!

Replies

• Maybe you can log it under dancing or jumping? lol
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Would it be like "Zumba"?
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    I haven't actually logged it yet, but I picked up DDR for the Wii over the weekend and it's awesome!

I just figure those are bonus calories escaping into the aether.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    I would do it like dancing. But I would invest in a heart rate moniter if this is your main form of exercise. Actually, you should probaby just get one anyway.
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    if you know how many calories you are burning create an exercise for it. my son has dance rev for PS2, except it is too hard on my ankles.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    If you go to "exercise" then pick on the top of the page the tab "database". On the left side there is a hole with a drop down menu and you can see a lot of the exercises and scroll through them. There is a lot of wii, a lot of dance options!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    If you go to "exercise" then pick on the top of the page the tab "database". On the left side there is a hole with a drop down menu and you can see a lot of the exercises and scroll through them. There is a lot of wii, a lot of dance options!

Sweet, thank you, I'll check it out :happy:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    I would invest in a heart rate monitor to keep track.
    Before I owned my HRM, my Wii workouts were only giving me a fraction of the calories that I was actually burning. Now I know for sure what's being burned and it is a great tool to have.
This discussion has been closed.