Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza?

Options
I guess I'm a little OCD about my calories but I have a question. This is a smaller pizza chain. I went to their website and did not find any nutrition information. Yet there are calories listed in the MFP database.
Where did they come from and how did the person get them who posted them? They make a thin crust pizza so it is definitely lower than tradition NY style but the cheese pizza seems impossibly low. IDK - would you guys trust the information? Please help.
I e mailed the company so we'll see if I get any response.

Replies

• Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't trust any information from a pizza chain.

Why? Because they are not weighing the sauce, cheese, and whatever other toppings they are throwing on the pizza so the nutritional info listed is a rough estimate at best.

If you're OCD about calories, avoid eating at places that aren't standardized. That or realize that the numbers are going to be off and learn to live with it.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Do you know exactly how many calories you will expend today, or are you estimating?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Look at similar pizza at a national chain that does post calories in order to make a guess. Your guess will be off only so much (within a reasonable range). One not exactly 100% counted pizza slice is going to be o.k.