small victory for me

Options
I've been in a size 18 pants/jeans for over a year. Today, I got in a size 16 jeans!!!!!!! :smile: They're Lane Bryant so they're made for my body type but I didn't think I was going to get them buttoned/zipped. After a minute of determined tugging, they buttoned!!!! There's no extra room in there but that's ok. I'm going to Thanksgiving dinner at my inlaws and the fact that there's no room will most definitely keep me from over eating and popping a button. I am soooo excited!!!! :happy:

Replies

• kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well done!! And just in time for Thanksgiving too! Congratulations.
  • blel0906
    Options
    Congratulations! Its a great feeling.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm also a new member of the size 16 jeans club, feels great:bigsmile:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    small accomplishments build up for unexpected successes................Congratulations on your succes...........Stay focused and Happy Thanksgiving............Lloyd
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I am so close to the size 16 club too - I can't wait - Congrats and Great Job!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    FanTAStic - I just love that new size jeans fitting feeling :bigsmile:
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A jean size change is a huge victory in my opinion!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I would call that a huge victory. Any time I go from a larger size to a smaller size I consider that a HUGE step and Victory to my final goal. Keep up the amazing work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!