Not sure how to log...

Options
srslybritt
srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
Okay, so this morning, someone made me really upset. Like, really really upset.

I've been sitting here fuming all morning long and I'm sure I've burned extra calories by exercising restraint and my heightened blood pressure.

The problem is I don't know how to log it??? Help appreciated!

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Were you wearing a HRM? That's the only true way to log accurately..... MFP will over estimate the calories burned.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Cardio... approximately 827 calories. Trust me, been there.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I log with a chain saw. Primarily white oak to sell to the barrel stave companies.
    :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Vodka!!
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Vodka!!

I don't know how to math this.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxprn1h0Nh1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    If you are wearing a color that appears in nature, is free range and organic, it burns 100 more calories than non organic, cage raised colors.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Vodka!!

I don't know how to math this.

2edaae218e7890756eaaeafaa03ffd40266aa67f93f414d751d5b05ce0f2f1a7.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I log my anxiety on a 0-10 scale:

0 = 000 calories burned. No big deal man... I got this.

2 = 200 calories burned. Someone mildly sucks. Awesome gif required to properly express my feelings

4 = 400 calories burned. Someone moderately sucks. I send a scathing email with my appropriate gif.

6 = 600 calories burned. Severe Suckage is now in play. I frequently want to punch this person in the face along with nasty gifs of women pooping. Cause women poop gifs are realllly wrong. We're getting nasty now.

8 = 800 calories burned. Extreme, daily hatred and suckage is coursing through my veins. Gifs escalate to those of shanking and trachea punches, along with choice expletives.

10 = 1000 calories burned. You better lock your doors and hide.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Sounds like resistance work.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    How To Do Math:

1. Write down the problem.

2. Cry.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxprn1h0Nh1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I'm sure my coworkers are now wondering why I laughed out loud.
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Thanks for your help everyone! I took an average of everyone's suggestions and came up with 827!

But I will be messaging ihad privately because I'm not sure how to log resistance training?
  • nyboer
    Options
  • srslybritt
    Options
    If you are wearing a color that appears in nature, is free range and organic, it burns 100 more calories than non organic, cage raised colors.

Oh, and my outfit doesn't have any tags on it so I just assumed it was free range organic... I don't buy anything else.

Thanks for the pointer! :flowerforyou:
  • nyboer
    Options
    Dammit! Best gif ever but cannot get it posted...
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I log my anxiety on a 0-10 scale:

0 = 000 calories burned. No big deal man... I got this.

2 = 200 calories burned. Someone mildly sucks. Awesome gif required to properly express my feelings

4 = 400 calories burned. Someone moderately sucks. I send a scathing email with my appropriate gif.

6 = 600 calories burned. Severe Suckage is now in play. I frequently want to punch this person in the face along with nasty gifs of women pooping. Cause women poop gifs are realllly wrong. We're getting nasty now.

8 = 800 calories burned. Extreme, daily hatred and suckage is coursing through my veins. Gifs escalate to those of shanking and trachea punches, along with choice expletives.

10 = 1000 calories burned. You better lock your doors and hide.

In it for the suckage!
    giphy.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help everyone! I took an average of everyone's suggestions and came up with 827!

But I will be messaging ihad privately because I'm not sure how to log resistance training?

Did you log the calories burned doing the complex math? That's like brain exercise, and the brain is the biggest muscle in the body.