Jillian Michaels

Options
Anyone had success with Jillian Michaels workouts?

I started the 30 day shred and I was thinking about doing the 6 week abs one. I just hear over and over how you shouldn't train the same muscle group everyday but her workout challenges are every single day. Is that not bad for you?

Replies

• LisAri72
    LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    She is my current girl crush as I want her abs! Lol! Seriously tho, I haven't tried her workouts yet. Going to check back on this to see others replies. Good for you on getting thru shred!
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You should give her slightly more expensive, 90 days body revolution DVD. It's designed to work your front one day, your back the next then a day of cardio then front again and then back and then cardio again. That way certain muscle groups are given a rest. But if you've done a lot of her workouts like I have you know she always combines muscle groups so no matter the DVD you feel you've worked everything. Plus the best part is that each DVD is only 30 minutes with great results. There is a lot of variety over the 12 week program and you definitely increase the intensity as the weeks progress.