Why isn't my weight loss showing up?

Options
Hi, I have lost 11 lbs and I did enter this new weight in. I am wondering why it doesn't show up on my page where it says pounds lost. It still says zero. Does it take awhile?

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    No, it should show right away. Try going to "My Home" then "Check In". See if the info is there & if not click on edit (underneath all info) and enter it.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    And remember to "save". I think you have to save the entry.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Do you have old entries in for your weights? You may have to go into Check In -> Edit Previous Entries (under where you can enter measurements) and make sure that your starting weight is correct.
  • avril2626
    avril2626 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    what jkal1979 said... I read what someone wrote on here at some point about how they had joined a long time ago, but started logging recently. they had gained since initially joining, so their losses now would not show up until they got below that initial weight long ago. I see you joined in 2012...if you were lighter then, this may be the case. you may be able to edit as she said.
  • sjrose77
    sjrose77 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks guys. It was because there was a weight from 2012 that was lighter as you said. I deleted that weight and now it shows up. Thank you so much for your help!