Monster energy drinks- absolutely zero

Options
I drink a Monster energy drinks- absolutely zero once a day and i am wondering if there anything that is in these drink that are hurting my overall weight loss. I drink the absolutely zero one to avoid sugars and calories but my husband thinks that it still maybe hurting my goals / weight loss. Any thoughts?

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    There's nothing in a zero calorie beverage that could affect weight loss. Nothing. Drink up. I drink them once in a while. And Diet Pepsis, BECAUSE they are low or no calorie (when I'm bored of tea or water).

ETA: I saw that your diary is open, so I took a look. Yeah, it's not the zero calorie drinks, it's everything else. You're over on calories most of the time. Tighten that up, and you'll see losses. Weight loss is about maintaining that moderate calorie deficit as closely as you can :flowerforyou:
  • dbsscott1
    dbsscott1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would ask how much water you are drinking throughout the day as well. You would be very suprised how much upping your water intake helps you feel more alert. Something I am about to try starting this thursday actually is Spark, this contains no sugar but does have 45 calories ( which honestly wont hurt you). It has a ton of caffeine in it, but if thats an issue I know of another supplement that has no caffeine. But back to the spark, I've heard nothing but good things from my friends. I currently work 2PM until 10PM, and have to wake up around 8 or sometimes later so I can actually spend time with my son. So I find my self downing coffee non stop. My friends at work were all in the same boat and said it works wonders. If you are interested here's a link you can get some.

https://www.advocare.com/140748679