i'd like some opinions :)

Options
i just tried using a TDEE calculator, it says mine is 2609. can you guys recommend any reliable TDEE calculators out there? and based on my info, (just curious) how many calories do you think i should be consuming daily?

21 y/o female, 5'9 at 235 pounds. looking to lose around 40-50 pounds. i workout around 3-4 days weekly burning anywhere between 300-600 calories and track it using my polar ft4. right now i am set at 1460 and im not having too many issues eating within that range lol. just wanted to know what your opinions are, should i be eating more or less? or do you guys think i'm doin good where i'm at?

i initially lost 50 pounds eating 1200-1300 (i have no idea what i was thinking, i was almost 300 pounds) and gained half of it back because i realized i was definitely not eating enough. i'm about 2 months in since re-committing and i've lost around 15 pounds. i dont wanna make the same mistake this time with either eating too much or not enough! i know this is something i should talk about with a doctor or nutritionist but i just thought i'd see what you guys thought ;)

Replies