Congrats to you both!!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job, both of you!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this wasn't a story about how my friend is jealous because I lost weight.

You two are terrific! Keep on supporting each other~~~~~friends forever!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You both look wonderful:drinker:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this wasn't a story about how my friend is jealous because I lost weight.

You two are terrific! Keep on supporting each other~~~~~friends forever!

Isn't it sad that that's how it goes sometimes? I like to compare it to doing marathons in different towns. Yea, we both wanna win but we aren't competing with each other.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :smile:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congrats, all your hard work has paid off, you both look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • notskinnylizzy
    notskinnylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done! You both look fantastic - and much happier!!:flowerforyou:
  • CMarieVirginia
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to all of us. Keep up the good work.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Congrats to you both on your achievements
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Total Awesome sauce!
    Too cool to have two friends living in separate areas still be such a support.
    You've got to be in total awe!

Congrats to you both!
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. My best friend and I are also far apart, about 1200 miles. We've both been losing weight . . . . .she,170 lbs over the last 3 years and me 72 in the last year and a half.

We were texting yesterday bemoaning how difficult it was to go clothes shopping without someone you trust there to tell you whether or not those jeans you're thinking about buying make your butt look good, lol. She was actually out shopping at the time and sending me selfies from the dressing room, lol. Can't wait to see her again in a couple of months!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both look amazing! It's so nice to know your not in the struggle alone. My best friend and I have been doing it together too. she has lost 25 lbs and I have lost 35 lbs, not too bad!!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Congratulions to you both, you look fantastic !
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great post - you are both beautiful ladies in your before AND after pics! What I'd like to know is how you talked each other into doing this together. I have been trying and trying to get my cousin to join me on the healthy lifestyle gig. So far, no go. (I also know that if you're not "ready" it won't happen. Did one of you keep "nudging" the other? It's got to be so much easier to have a good friend "in this" with you!?
  • stellablue12177
    Options
    You girls look amazing! Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You too look great.
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!