Today was the first day I thought

Options
I actually am looking hot again!! I had on a pair of leggings and a tight tank just hanging around the house and happened to walk by a mirror and thought DAMN I LOOK GOOD!!! Im so pleased with myself I could just cry, scream, jump and rejoice!! It was a great feeling I NEVER want to lose again!!

Replies

• kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    congrats!!!!! you deserve to celebrate your weight loss!!!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great job.

It looks like you are more than 1/2 way to your goal !!

If you feel this sexy now, imagine what your goal weight is going to feel like.

You go girl !!

Congrats,
    Eva
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Isn't that the most amazing feeling in the world to look at yourself and say "Damn, I look good." Here's to many more days of feeling that way.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone its been a tough journey and I plan to keep it going all through the holidays I MUST!!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    The best feeling in the world is when you feel comfortable in your own skin. Great work and keep it up!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. I remember when I started thinking the same thing after MONTHS of hard work! Keep up the good job!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You_Rock_Emoticon.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!