Hi, everyone!

Options
Hello! I have three children and the time has come that I stop using them as an excuse to be overweight and unhealthy.

I am at the point where I find myself tired and irritable a lot of the time. I do not feel like myself anymore and I need to reclaim my life! More importantly, I aim to get healthier, happier, and to have more energy to be the mom that my kids deserve.

I started off strong, but have faltered in the last week and I realized that I needed to introduce myself so that I can truly participate in MFP. I look forward to being part of this community and working hard towards my goal. So, again.....hello!!! :smile:

Replies

• losingitwithjess
    Options
    Hello! welcome... We always love having new people to share our war stories with and to motivate and motivate us... Friend request coming your way!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • mommajen89
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat as you....I have 3 children as weill and even though my youngest is fixing to be 10 months old, I can no longer use them as an excuse either lol I've been feeling the same way as well. I love MFP :o) I make sure to log on here every day....sometimes several times a day. Outside of my family, MFP helps me to stay motivated and to stay on track. Welcome again :o)