Cheat day?

Options
Does anyone give themselves a cheat day? Since I have started doing that I dont have cravings anymore. I dont go nuts I usually just eat one cheat meal on my cheat day that isnt the healthiest but so good. Just curious if anyone else does this?

Replies

• pixietwilight
    pixietwilight Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For sure!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I do this but have gotten to the point that even on my cheat days I don't go over anymore. Went over tonight and its not my cheat day but with the fact that I havne't been going over I didn't freak out about it like i used to. I think its good because then you don't have to limit yourself so much.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    mine accidently happen... i have bad days, but they arent as bad as a normal day before i started this...i dont beat myself up over it, and i dont completely fall or the wagon and consume the whole frig..i just keep telling myself-ok this is now your cheat day you can have that ice cream bar, but you cant have two..every calorie counts- it better to be over you goal by 500 than by 600
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Had Taco Bell tonight and was still under my calories. woo.gif
  • midmomike2
    Options
    I allow myself 1 cheat meal on the weekend,but then get right back on track.It's funny,but the things I crave for, if I limit it to the 1 time and only on the weekend,by the time the weekend gets here, I'm totally over it!
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    We all do some days but if your honest about it it is all good keep up the good work you deserve a cheat day sometimes..
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Used to call it a cheat day- now I just say I'm confusing my metabolism by varing my calorie intake.:noway: I still stay at, under or slightly over my "goal" for cals, but eat what I like- afer all I'm gonna be doing this for the rest of my life...:wink:
  • sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It's a strategic move, to make sure your metabolism doesn't get stuck in a rut. 3 days I eat under maintenance calories, and on the 4th day, I bump it up to maintenance.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Had Taco Bell tonight and was still under my calories. woo.gif

How is that possible LOL??