Lets show our appreciation for this fantastic site we are al

Options
Lets show our appreciation for this fantastic site we are all part of..

Just a quick note to all you fantastic people who are part of this fantastic site, united through our like minded attitudes.

I have tried many times (unsuccessfully) to lose weight many different ways.
3 weeks ago I stumbled upon this site and became part of a community who lift spirits and encourage others. Facebook seems so negative in comparison.
Lets give thanks to those that run this site by remebering to click on the Google Ad's that pop up on the site, as this is how the website owners make money.
Don't go mad and abuse the advert clicking, just 1 click every couple of days is enough to generate revenue for the site owners and enable this brilliant site to keep updating and running.

You never know - You might just see somethng on one of the adverts you want to buy. Although I doubt the one for 'money off fast food restaurants' that keeps popping up on my profile will motivate me! LOL
But this is Google Ad's fault not the site owners.

Have a great day, and a great journey to your personal weight loss.....

Replies

• audiophile
    Options
    What a wonderful post! I agree that Facebook is negative in comparison. Nobody there really seems to care about anything other than themselves. I've been on MFP for about 2-3 years now, It initiated my original weight loss (I started at 140lbs and dropped to 116, 6lbs away from my goal weight). I've had 3 different accounts (due to forgetting passwords and where I left off, etc). But I keep coming back.

It's definitely do to the attitude this site has, and I think the owners are doing an amazing job. Yay!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I think it's fantastic that this site is FREE!!

Good post :flowerforyou:
  • skeeter230
    skeeter230 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing. It really works for any age and type of person. I have tried weight watchers and other diets. This is so easy, Its not a Diet, Its a change in your lifestyle. I know several people who are using this and it works.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Awesome site...Great Friends! Positive energy!!!! WTG MFP!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I agree. I wouldnt know what to do with out it!! it had been the ONLY thing that has helped me be accountable for myself.