be happy!!!

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
I am nearly halfway through my weight loss journey and i just wanted to share something my hubby said to me a while ago.

I am always complaing that my weight loss has been too slow, even though that is how 'they' say it should be to keep it off:huh:, but as my husband pointed out, if someone had said last xmas that i would be down by over 3 stone by this xmas.....i would of said 'NOWAY!!!'

but i am!!:happy: and the next time you have a bit of a wobble, and believe me i've had plenty :blushing:, just remember this post and be proud of what you have achieved!! xxx:flowerforyou: xxx

i have posted pics before but theres a few on my profile if you want to take a nose, i've got a long way to go, but WHOA i am gonna be 1 hot mama by nxt xmas lol

xx jo xx

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here here Jo! :flowerforyou:

You are doing fantastically...3 stone is an amazing loss!...

You'll be there before you know it..but remember slow and steady wins the race! :flowerforyou:

xxx
  • kimberly428
    Options
    Congrats, you have done a great job!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    what's a stone?
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    what's a stone?

14lbs or 6.35Kg

I have to say I do agree with the original post, sometimes you flat line on your loss (I've been doing that a while) but never fear, things will get moving again and as long as you keep things going you'll get to your destination.
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    thank you miss natalie!!

A stone is 14lb, its a measurement in Britain xx
  • blel0906
    Options
    Great job...took a peek at your pics.HUGE difference...certainly motivation for the rest of us to keep going even when things are not happening as fast as you would like...
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    YaY!! Looking real good honey!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I feel like it's taking ages to shift what I want to lose seen as I started in July and have only dropped 15lbs so far. I often have to remind myself that it doesn't matter how long it takes... just to know I am losing weight, making the effort and will reach my goal at some point, I should be happy with myself!

Congratulations on your achievement so far!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!