Comedy this morning....

Options
...was me.

I did 5km on the treadmill and then did some cross trainer, I'm training for my 5km run so I was very pleased to be hitting that distance and doing it under 40mins which I felt was a great time for me (and is my 'goal' time anyway). Once finished I hit the showers got dressed and walked the 5mins from the gym to work. Everyone was staring at me as I walked down the street, did I have my flies open or something? What's up with everyone?

As I got closer to work I got a nice smile off a pretty lady, I smiled back and she giggled.... I'm wondering am I walking wrong because my legs do ache.... no it's fine...

Even closer to work and it hits me, everyone I've seen has been wearing big winter coats and hats, it's freezing outside, I'm not feeling it though and I'm the 'nutcase' in a leather waistcoat and a t-shirt cooling down/sweating while everyone else is shivering away....

Well it made me laugh anyway :)

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Means you got an awesome workout, LOL......Keep going strong!!!!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I've been having those days. Haha. I'll walk out of the gym in shorts and a tank while everyone is covered up and freezing.