Before & During Pics (Photo Shoot)

Options

Replies

• heatypablo
    Options
    You look amazing! The pictures are beautiful! Thank you for posting, keep up the awesome work. :happy:
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look absolutely wonderful. I think its great that you have found your self confidence and it certainly shines through. :)
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    awesome job girlie! BRAVO!!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Your photos are so stunning! You were such a beauty before, but you must feel so good really letting that beauty shine now with confidence. :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Photos are beautiful, you look so comfortable with yourself, congratulations.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Photos are beautiful, you look so comfortable with yourself, congratulations.

Thanks so much!
    I am more comfortable with myself! ....and THAT is one of the most important factors in all this.
    I am so happy to be ME right now. Where before I hated my body....
    I felt like I was trapped in someone else's body. I am sure everyone can relate to that feeling.
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    great job dani! :happy:

you look amazing! :happy:
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl!

Dani you are absolutely glowing in your photos.

Congrats on your weight loss and your journey and thank you for sharing it with us!

*hugs*
    Karen
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl!

Dani you are absolutely glowing in your photos.

Congrats on your weight loss and your journey and thank you for sharing it with us!

*hugs*
    Karen

Thanks Karen!
    You are so motivating, encouraging and just always have something so nice to day to everyone.
    I appreciate you!

Dani
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job, you deserved that photo shoot. How fun!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    A:flowerforyou: M:flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: Z:flowerforyou: I:flowerforyou: N:flowerforyou: G:flowerforyou:

You look fantastic...If they were my pictures...I'd be posting them on lamposts too...

You should be feeling extremely proud! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Danibelle
    Options
    Gorgeous.. your an inspiration to us all.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great :) that's a cool idea- i might do that when i reach my GW! if you don't mind answering, was it expensive?

Dani actually won this photo shoot for free on a facebook contest I believe! IF you're looking to have something like this done a good way is to post on facebook or craigslist that you're interested in having an amateur take the photos. They will usually take really nice photos for CHEAP or free if you let them use them in their portfolio. :) Just an idea !

• ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You look so much younger and happier and just AMAZING! Way to go, 64lbs is a huge accomplishment!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The pictures are gorgeous! Good way to reward yourself! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks! You guys are too SWEET! :wink:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I AM SPEECHLESS THIS IS HARD TO DO BTW!! :laugh:
    I have a few faves but they are all sooooo good I will definately be having a photoshoot NEXT YEAR!!
    Great Job Dani on your photos, your weight loss, your commitment to yourself!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Dani!!! You look so happy and full of life now!! <3 ya!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    holy *%&^ Dani!! Ive gotta say, you are amazing! The pics are awesome and whats even more awesome is the fact that you have done something that most people are afraid to do. Losing that amount of weight is a tough hurdle to jump, but it is doable and you have done it! Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou: <Wish I could give you real flowers! Oh and I really dig the black and white pics. I always was one for the dramatic! I had to scroll through them fast so as to not fall deeply in love!

Congratulations Dani! You deserve more than these words can bring you!
    -Roy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!