53 and new

Options
Hi!!! I'm 53, I live in burbank ILL which is just south of chicago. I have 3 grown children which 2 of them are serving in the military. They will both be home this christmas. I have 2 grandbabies I cant wait to hold the newest one he'll be a yr old this christmas. My daughter is still home. I dont see her much between her friends and new love. My husband recently got laid off in october. I had to cancel my gym member ship, and miss it dearly. I'm having a tough time exercising with the old man coming and going all day long, and all sits around till noon in the kitchen with his laptop!!!

Its cold now and with my week ankle I dont walk to work anymore. Especially when the ice and snow arrives.

If anyone would like to be friends with the same criteria as I, or in the chicago area, I'd love to be friends.

debbie 174 lbs

Replies

• Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Hi Debbie and welcome to the site. It's a great motivator in itself. I'm sure you'll find that out for yourself very soon.

-Maggie
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie - I'm new also. Maybe we'll reach a goal together. I'm 54 and live in southwest Michigan. Winter seems to be here today which will make it much harder to enjoy being outdoors. Best of luck to you!!