Help Me Stay on Track -- Suggestions Needed!

Options
I am starting my last semester of college in a couple of weeks, and in the interest of graduating sooner rather than later I am taking 14 credit hours. Two of my five classes are online; another two are "cram" sessions that are about four weeks each and on campus; the fifth class is a traditional semester class taken on campus. Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my longest days...I'll leave the house around 8 and won't get home until almost 1 am. I will literally only be home to sleep on some days.

I also work full time and am married with two kids at home. I am TERRIFIED that I am going to let the progress that I've made so far slip away from me, so I know I need to do some planning ahead to make sure that doesn't happen. Thankfully I have an amazingly supportive family who will pick up the slack at home so I will really only need to focus on work, school, and me for that stretch of time. My boss is also amazing and has offered me use of a conference room here at the office where I can come in a little early and study before my shift starts.

These are my ideas so far.

Meal prep on Sunday evening for the week.
Take a cooler to leave in the car for meals/snacks.
Get a month-to-month pass at the gym nearest my office (Home is 45 minutes from work and school) so I can work out on Tuesday/Thursday after classes and before work.
Get a gym bag for clothes, etc. so I can shower at the gym on those days.

Any other suggestions on how I can keep myself on track during the next couple of months would be greatly appreciated!