Rollover Calorie Deficit

Options
Good day to everyone here. So yesterday I went to Knott's Berry Farm with my mom's family, then met up with my wife's family at Disneyland in the same night. I didn't get home until around 1am and by that time I was hungry again. I had already closed out my diary for Friday, 7/25/14, but decided to get 2 tacos from Taco Bell. I figured I could log them as "Breakfast" for Saturday, 7/26/14, and just base my Saturday to include that entry. Was this okay of me or does my body somehow stop burning once I go to sleep and restarts when I wake up?

Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yes. Your body doesn't run on a 24-hour clock anyways. I did this when I worked graves which was most of last year and it worked out fine. Just log and it's okay if some days are a little over or under. It was messed up when I worked graves, but I logged within 24 hour periods for record keeping purposes and it worked out anyways.
  • andythecurefan
    andythecurefan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes. Your body doesn't run on a 24-hour clock anyways. I did this when I worked graves which was most of last year and it worked out fine. Just log and it's okay if some days are a little over or under. It was messed up when I worked graves, but I logged within 24 hour periods for record keeping purposes and it worked out anyways.
    Excellent, thanks for the feedback.
  • rdussen
    rdussen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater! J/K LOL