Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mixing T25 Alpha and Beta together

Hi, I was wondering if it would be a bad idea if I were to mix Alpha and Beta Workouts together. I'm currently supposed to be doing alpha but I don't like focus total body circuit and the ab intervals. I find myself falling off track when its time to do both these videos I just lose all motivation and feel like quitting. So instead of quitting I was thinking of switching those two out for speed 2.0 and core cardio from the beta set and do it that way instead. Is this a bad idea?

Replies

• RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    If you are fit, why not? That's pretty hardcore.
  • tomee638
    tomee638 Posts: 64
    If you're going to do Speed 2.0 and Core Cardio instead of Total Body and an Ab workout, you won't be working your abs as much as you would otherwise. If you can handle the increased activity of the Beta workouts, why not, if you're just talking about a good workout.

Either way, if you stick with the normal program and that causes you to quit, obviously it would be better to switch to what'll help you stick to the workout. No matter what, keep pushing play!

- Josh
  • kristanvdub
    kristanvdub Posts: 50 Member
    I was getting bored with Alpha too, I only had a week and a half to go so I just went decided to give Beta a shot. Today was the first day I did it and I really enjoyed it.