I turned down cupcakes

Options
kpierson1987
kpierson1987 Posts: 33 Member
Soooo, It's taken me some time to get back on the wagon after the baby. He's 9 months old now so I know I need to seriously get it back together.

Turning down cupcakes may not be a big deal for some and others may ask why would I do that?, but I am still in my fragile period where I really need to cut things out and build a consistent new way of eating.

So, today I have not had any soda, which for some is no biggie, but for me its a big deal. And I was walking into a store to buy cake mix and the most delicious frosting, but I decided to try on a new shirt first. Trying on the shirt helped put my focus back in gear. So I went home and am fixing to go to the gym.

I am proud of myself and feel I have accomplished something today, even though it was as small as refusing to eat the cupcake.

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Several small steps equal one big step! Good job!!
    And your baby is adorable!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    this is a great start - keep it up
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Every little victory counts, and can add up to a lot of calories saved and pounds lost
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Very nice,
    Well done you.
    Good luck to you.
  • Gwynnether
    Gwynnether Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! At my work place there will be quite often some sort of treat on kitchen tables, whether it's chocolates, or cookies or other sweets, that my co-workers bring in for everyone to enjoy. I walk past that table several times a day and it's a battle every time :D But knowing how much calories something has really puts things into perspective. Just think about everything you could eat instead of that cupcake...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!