Estimation of my body fat % and weight? (pics)

Options
Usually wouldn't post things like this, but I'm really curious what my body fat % is around. Also curious as to how much I "look" like I weigh also. Yes, I know I have no booty. Trying to get my squats in!

I'm 5'4. Trying to lose 35 lbs.

334lvfo.jpg

wu4cw.jpg

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
  • Bloopers123
    Options

i don't have a measuring tape :( LOL.
  • tiffanyagee2003
    Options
    You look about 135 ish. I don't see where you could lose 35lbs from. You look great to me. Maybe 10lbs but any more than that may be too much. At least what I can see from the pictures. As far as% of fat, not really sure.
  • alpinehealth
    alpinehealth Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    regardless of what you weigh now an what your body fat % is........as a 5'4" female you would look really awesome at about 12% body fat and about 115-120 lbs. Lift some weights girl!
  • veg56kg
    veg56kg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    12% on women is a bit extreme! Remember, body fat percentages look different on guys and gals.. I'd shoot for anything aroung 16-22ish
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look about 135 ish. I don't see where you could lose 35lbs from. You look great to me. Maybe 10lbs but any more than that may be too much. At least what I can see from the pictures. As far as% of fat, not really sure.

I agree.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I don't see where you could lose 35lbs from. You look great to me. Maybe 10lbs but any more than that may be too much.
    +1. You look very good as-is, especially your tummy and curves! I wouldn't drop 35lbs. If you have the desire, I'd lower your body fat percentage a few points, converting some fat to muscle on your thighs and arms.